Professional Neuro Coaching Certificate
This program enables you to master the skills, tools and essence of transformational coaching for changing all aspects of mindset and behaviour. It will also allow you to join the most recognised independent professional association for Coaches globally.
This Certificate meets the requirements of the International Coach Federation ACC level qualification (62 hours), and provides the necessary skills in NLP as a coaching methodology to work at a transformational level with clients. On completion Graduates of this Program will receive 3 Certificates, one of which will allow you to join the ICF. Graduates can use the training and mentoring combined to progress to ACC level recognition with the ICF.
Kick-start your coaching career helping people create changes in mindset and behaviour with an internationally recognised coaching qualification.
What does this program include?
Our Coaching Qualifications are ICF Accredited and issued by The Performance Solution, UK.
This program is delivered under alliance. On the ICF Training Register search for The Performance Solution, 'Professional Coaching Skills' Qualification.
What do we cover?
- Definitions of Coaching, including differences between Coaching and Consulting, Mentoring and Therapy.
- The ICF Coach Competencies, with written feedback on Coaching sessions captured against these competencies
- Ethics, contracting and boundaries, including complex contracting within orgnisations
- Powerful Questioning, Listening and Challenging skills
- The core concept of accountability
- Coaching models and structure, including and going beyond the GROW model.
- Presence and the non-verbal elements of establishing trust and rapport with your clients
- Masterful use of language, including the Clean Language Model
- Creative Coaching Techniques, sandplay, story-cubes, use of photos and drawing - techniques for creative problem solving that also develop presence and intuition in Coaches
- Designing and delivering Group Coaching, including an experience of Group Coaching
- 48 motivational and thinking patterns based in cognitive science. You will be able to recognise these in the language patterns of your clients, their descriptions of the challenges they face and changes they want to create and measure them precisely using the iWAM Profile.
A FULL 10 Days of NLP Practitioner Workshops, providing the ultimate toolkit for transformational coaching:
- The Meta-Model in Language- for surfacing how your clients are making meaning in their unique ‘map’ and to challenge meanings that are keeping them ‘stuck’, or ‘unresourceful’
- The Milton-Model in Language - for guiding your client to focus inwardly in guided visualisations and for use in conversational hypnosis (creating change in relaxed states)
- State Management Tools - to support people to have greater choice in feelings, in a moment (e.g. to feel more confident before public speaking)
- Resolving an internal conflict that causes someone to be paralysed in indecision or inaction
- Mapping the mental ‘strategies’ that are fundamental to every behaviour/feeling that we have, as a way to design change, e.g. creating more effective behaviours based on new internal processes
- The Mind-Set of an NLP Coach - the presuppositions of NLP
- How to create Rapport (trust and connection) both verbally and non-verbally
- Creating a Goal that incorporates everything we know about how our unconscious mind works
- Learning the ‘first language’ of our mind - the Representational Systems
- Learning to observe the non-verbal communication in your Client so as to cut through ‘story’ to deeper levels of meaning
- A tool for helping your client discover an internal source of information and wisdom to support improved communication and empathy with others
- A tool to enable people to end a bad habit
- Using the ‘internal coding of our minds’ to create change at an unconscious level. With this skill, we are able to work to replace a limiting belief, with a generative belief
- Using the Timeline to resolve feelings from the past that make no sense in the present, without ever having to relive the memory
- Using the Timeline to create a compelling goal for the future.
- A Tool for facilitating your Client to access their creative thinking, planning thinking, and critical thinking, so they rapidly design a pathway to their own dreams coming true.
- Integral Eye Movement Therapy for working with unresourceful emotions.
- The NLP Phobia Cure, together with the latest neuroscience understanding of how this process supports people to overcome heavy fears.
iWAM Consultant Accreditation
In addition to all of this, you will receive the full iWAM Consultant Accreditation
This provides an education in the NLP Meta-programs, providing a basis for helping identify what motivates and energises people differently, and common differences in core thinking patterns. The motivation and attitude patterns can be measured via the iWAM profiling instrument AND recognised in language patterns. Understanding these patterns will prove invaluable to you as a Coach.
About the iWAM
The iWAM training is included in this qualification as an online training. You are able to start this online learning as soon as you register. You will still benefit from live, interactive sessions with your class group.
An accreditation in this profiling instrument normally retails at $1,995 in and is included in this package at no extra cost.
- Learn the 48 patterns that make your unique motivational fingerprint
- Understand what will create passion and energy in your work
- Gain insight into how you are creating your current results
- Understand what key development areas will bring breakthroughs in your results
- Practical exercises to help recognise and validate the meta-programs in language patterns
- iWAM Test Design: Statistics, Standard Groups, and Culture
- Introduction and experience in using the iWAM Reports: Individual, Paired and Team Reports
- Skill building exercises in interpreting and delivering individual debriefs using the iWAM instrument.
The iWAM measures 48 thinking styles or meta programs in the context of work. It is an online, easy to use and administer questionnaire that provides an objective way to measure an Individual’s or team’s motivational patterns, evidenced in specific attitudes and behaviours in the workplace. The iWAM does not ‘box’ or categorise people, and as a result is incredibly accurate. Based in Cognitive Science, rather than Personality Theory, the iWAM offers a framework that is ‘coachable’ - that is, clients are able to create change if their current Attitudes and Motivational Patterns are not working for them.
This instrument is used internationally in coaching, team building, talent management, recruitment, outplacement, or leadership development. The Inventory for Work Attitude & Motivation (iWAM) is a groundbreaking instrument, rigorously tested through academic research and corporate settings and found to offer a high level of reliability and validity (r= 0.89).
What have Past Students had to Say?
I learnt more than I could anticipate or wish for
During this program I learnt more than I could anticipate or wish for. More opportunities are now available for my business. As a result I have started on a new journey as both a business and personal coach.
The structure and content of the course was outstanding. Grace deserves her name – what a powerful, respectful and amazing facilitator.
I cannot thank you enough for bringing this training to Perth and Bali. By sharing your experience and knowledge with others you are transforming the local coaching community who, together, will transform hundreds/thousands of lives. I am honoured to now be on this journey with you.
Many valuable tools and techniques
I attended this program to develop and learn skills to realise my dream of being a coach! I now know what I didn’t know! I’ve learnt so many valuable tools and techniques that will allow me to create transformational experiences for others. And as a result I am ready to step up to my coaching practice!
The coach training offered was so much more than I ever expected. Grace has been an incredible trainer and facilitator – so calm and gentle with us all as we learn. I find it so valuable being able to practice each technique as we go, to start embedding them in my unconscious. Doing the course was as an intensive in Bali made all the difference – having such focus and really getting to know the group. We’ve now created a strong support network for each other as we step forward!
I was challenged, stretched and enlightened.
My reasons for attending the program were - To continue my learning journey in the realm of coaching and people development.
I was challenged, stretched and enlightened.
Have had my eyes opened to the amazing ability to help people by accessing their unconscious directly.
Great course delivery method. Thanks for flexibility.
I developed belief in my abilities
My reason for attending the program were - to further develop my coaching areas & tool kit.
I learnt so much from the group and from Grace.
I developed belief in my abilities, conviction in my decisions & direction.
Busted limiting beliefs that were stopping me from fully engaging in life's opportunities.
Grace, it's been a privilege to be in your class. Loved it!!
One of the best trainer and coaches one could have
My reason for attending the program was increasing my portfolio of strategies and tools to facilitate change for my clients as a coach as I knew NLP would be a powerful methodology. It is actually so powerful that I was getting results already during the course, before the end of the program. As a result, I was more confident in my offering to my clients. Because students get to practice a lot on each other during the course, it is also a tremendous self-development experience and an essential step for a coach to really understand what the clients go through. You don’t get all this from an online course. I chose this course because I had already attended a few courses by Grace Minton – one of the best trainer and coaches one could have. I absolutely recommend this course and having her as a coach, a trainer, a supervisor and a mentor coach.
We guarantee no more than 12 people per class group to ensure professional quality supervision of practical exercises. Leave your contact details if you would like to speak to the program Trainer
What is Our Approach?
- We ensure that you will learn about yourself, as well as the skills, knowledge and understanding you need to be the best coach you can be.
- We are highly interactive, with multiple demonstrations each day, and experiential learning in exercises.
- We create an informal and relaxed, yet challenging environment.
- We move from knowledge sharing and input, to experiential and interactive sessions.
- We help you to solicit and generate high quality feedback.
- We create space for group discussion and sharing interests.
- We tell real life stories about our own experiences as professional coaches.
- We develop ‘safe’ coaches who work with NLP with integrity.
There will be coaching practice on each day. You will be provided with a comprehensive manual including resources to kick-start your Coaching Toolkit.
All you need to bring is your curiosity and passion for personal development!
Register Online and Secure Your Place
on this Awesome Program
About the Trainer
My name is Grace Minton, and I am the owner/operator of The Neuro Coaching Academy and an ICF PCC level Coach. I have worked professionally as a Coach for 12 years in both the leadership and personal development fields. I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching that included all the ICF Accredited training in Coaching, and all the NLP training I needed to pursue my dream of working deeply with people to facilitate them in creating real change.
I have an ICF Diploma of Coach and NLP Supervision and have been a lecturer of Coaching at a Post-Graduate level. I began my own journey in personal development at the the age of 14 when I learnt a peer-based method of 'listening partnerships'. By the age of 21 I was teaching this method to others. I have over 25 years experience teaching people to work with others to achieve the results they are seeking.
I have coached professionally in both the leadership development and personal coaching markets and am the owner/operator of a six-figure coaching based company.
I promise you that all Coach Mentoring on this program is either performed by me, or by a qualified ACC Coach, who practices NLP within his/her coaching practice and has been trained by me.
Perth In-Person Workshops
Module 1 - Coaching Qualification
3 x 2 day blocks in July: 30 - 31, 13 - 14
and August 27 - 28
All dates are on weekends
Workshops start at 8:30am - 5:30pm
The Online Program
People are able to join us online, together
with other students from around the world, in
a program that is presented 80% live, in
small group meetings, over many months.
If you wish to take this course as two units in
the Postgraduate Certificate Neuro Coaching,
please connect with us to discuss.
Based on past programs, timing is:
- In-Person workshops start at 8:30am and
finish at 5:30pm.
- For live iWAM online meetings are 3 x 2 hours.
Online and Observation
Live online practice with feedback will happen in pairs in 5 x 1 hour sessions exchanging practice
with another student.
An experienced Coach will observe you and provide feedback each time. These online sessions are organised flexibly with pairs.
Students will have achieved a 62 hour ACSTH
qualification based on the above.
An additional 8.5 hours of mentoring are delivered online. Mentoring commences following completion of workshops and counts towards the 10 hours required by the ICF for you to apply for ACC level recognition following the completion of the course.
Students have 3 months to complete the mentoring component and can still graduate the course without it. That is, it is not a requirement, however it is incredibly valuable for your confidence and skill levels.
Module 2 - NLP Qualification
23 & 24 July 2022
13 & 14 August 2022
3 & 4 September 2022
17 & 18 September 2022
15 & 16 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum number of people in a class group?
We work with a maximum of 12 people per class group in live workshops training NLP and a maximum of 14 for live workshops training Creative Coaching and Group Coaching. Online we may have up to 14 people in live classes and 5 people in group mentoring.
How the program is delivered and what is the time commitment required?
- 14 workshop days
- 8 hours of Observation and Feedback (in pairs)
- 10 hours of Coach Mentoring
- Expect at least 10 hours to complete the Written Paper
- Expect that you will need to do at least 6 Coaching Sessions outside of Class for free to practice
- 8 hours live online with the iWAM trainer, and a further 16 hours in online self-paced elearning
- 5 hours ‘The Business of Coaching’ e-learning and mentoring session.
How much time is required to complete the Optional Business of Coaching Online Learning?
• 4 hours of individual e-learning
• 1 hour of live mentoring.
You have 12 months to access this e-learning and your individual mentoring session, commencing immediately from your registration with deposit. You have 12 months to redeem your 3 month Silver membership to The Entrepreneur Arena to access your Entrepreneur Profile.
Is this a Vocational Education Qualification, or part of any larger qualification?
It is not a Vocational Education Qualification. It has been mapped to the requirements of the International Coach
Federation and the NLP Association of Australia to ensure it is recognised by the two relevant professional associations for Coaches in the region and globally. A vocational qualification for Coaches in Australia is not as sought after as an ICF qualification, which enables global recognition. This course is 1 half of an ACTP qualification, the highest level of ICF course accreditation. Ask us about aiming for PCC level recognition, if you are interested in this.
If you are interested in further recognition, please ask us about the possibility of joining a globally recognised Post-Graduate qualification ‘The MA Neuro Coaching’, which can offer Post-Graduate Certificate and Diploma level
qualifications, as well as Masters by Thesis. To receive this qualification requires significant additional work and
investment. This course can contribute to TWO of the practical modules of that larger qualification and is equivalent to the Post Graduate Certificate Neuro Coaching. Other courses that we offer can contribute to the next level (Post Graduate Diploma) to build on this. University qualifications from the UK are recognised in Australia and are considered to be a higher level qualification than a vocational education qualification (Certificate or Diploma). Please note that an MA (Masters of Arts) is different to ‘Master Life Coach’ as described by some training schools. This title is a title that they have created that has no meaning in the qualification system (it is a certificate of attendance).
What is the Coaching Model/Approach of this program?
We define coaching as partnering with the client in a creative and thought-provoking process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. This Coaching course emphasises the practical methodology of Neuro Linguistic Programming, as an approach for working with clients to maximise change in thinking, feelings and behaviours. Any NLP methods that are not recognised by the ICF as coaching are clearly identified in the program to help Graduates understand what is and is not coaching, when utilising NLP.
Who is this training intended for and what are the requirements for registration?
This training is intended for anyone that wishes to work as a Coach to support others in creating outcomes that require changes in belief, mindset, or behaviours. NLP as a methodology can be used by Coaches in any niche or market. Participants will need to be able to attend the workshop dates (only one half day can be missed) and be able to complete written assignements. There is no requirement to have completed a certain level of prior education.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
Registration requires a $500 deposit to secure a place on the program, followed by full payment 30 days prior to the start date. Payment Plans are available on direct debit agreements only. Payment plans are available over a period of 6 months. Payment Plans attract an additional cost of $500 and are subject to the same terms and conditions re withdrawal and refund as upfront payments.
Terms and Conditions of Withdrawal and Refund
Full refund of registration fee is available with 60 days notice of cancellation before commencement of program. 50% refund is available with 30 days notice of cancellation before commencement of program. Full amount may be transferred to a future program. Payment Plans are adjustable on the same terms. Once the course has commenced, if you are unable to attend the training due to medical issues, or extreme circumstances, you may negotiate to attend at a later date, however we cannot provide a full refund. We make every effort to find a way to deliver some value for the investment you have made.
Is this program available in any other language or location?
It is currently only available in English, in Australia.
Support after Graduation?
All our graduates are able to attend our online coaching practice group each month for free, on an ongoing basis. We fully encourage graduates to continue to reflect on their Coaching practice, and connect with peers after completing the trainings. We offer a facebook group for graduates and we also provide a support service for our graduates when they come to seek their ICF accreditation to complete this process with additional mentoring.
An early bird discount of $435 is available for people who pay upfront 30 days prior to the commencement of the program. The full price is required for payments after this date and for payment plans.
Early Bird $6,937 incl GST
Full Price $7,937.00 incl GST
incl GST for payment plans and late registration
This price includes both modules and graduates receive 3 recognised qualifications: Professional Coaching Certificate, NLP Practitioner Certificate and iWAM Consultant Certificate.
Regarding In-Person Training and Social Distancing
50% of this course is offered as an in-person workshop experience over 10 days.
Please note, we are in Perth, Western Australia where there is (mostly) zero community transmission of COVID.
To maintain this our borders frequently close!
The dates provided are conditional on social distancing measures remaining lifted for groups meeting indoors.
If these conditions change for further 'lock down' the course dates would be rescheduled.
In the last year Perth has had only 2 lockdowns of 3 days each.
This course is delivered in Perth in a Hotel and the training room will be cleaned every day.
For interstate participants, if border closure were to interrupt your plans,
you will receive a deferral of your course in full, to the next program being scheduled on the east coast.
Conditional on numbers an NLP Practitioner could take place in Sydney in early 2022.
It would also be in the same intensive format.
Register your interest in this program and receive our information pack by email. Leave your contact details if you would like to speak to the program Trainer
What More Could You Ask For in a Coaching Course?
Support after you Graduate!
Many people find it hard to ever see a demonstration of coaching again after graduating from their Coaching course. In the first year of professional practice, it is particularly useful to also have practice that reinforces your learnings.
I offer Graduates a Free Monthly Online Coaching Practice Group, on a weekday evening. Here you can observe a coaching session against the ICF competencies, exchange coaching with others and provide and receive feedback from peers, based on the ICF Competencies. Importantly, you are able to have ongoing contact with your Trainer to ask questions that arise once you are 'out there' using your coaching skills.
Current students and Graduates attend for free. Many people stay connected to their class mates from the NLP Course and exchange NLP in practice (peer coaching). We really encourage our Graduates to continue to practice and maintain confidence in their skills and continue to benefit from being able to access NLP Coaching in their life for free. Graduates also join a closed FaceBook Group.
If you are practicing NLP Professionally, you can also access to pay-as-you-go online Supervision.
Participants will receive an ICF registered Professional Coaching Certificate,
an NLPAA Registered NLP Practitioner certificate
and the iWAM Consultant certificate
NLP Practitioner - provides recognition of attendance of an NLP learning program meeting the requirements of the NLP Association of Australia. All students are issued this certificate on passing their NLP Coaching practical assessment and the written short answer question paper.
Professional Coaching Skills - This is the title of the qualification that is registered with the ICF by The Performance Solution and delivered in Australia under an alliance. This certificate will be issued when all the required elements of the ICF element of the course are completed. This includes 8.5 hours of mentoring and a 20 minute recording as an assessment. Students do not need to wait for this to join as a member of the ICF, they can join once the course commences.
iWAM Consultant - this is recognised by JobEQ, the owner of the Inventory of Work Attitudes and Motivations and authorises you to resell the iWAM profile to your own clients, and conduct individual, pair and team debriefs with the instrument. This is a powerful profiling instrument that is useful for Coaches working in any context (organisational or personal).
How does this relate to the Post Graduate Program?
You can upgrade your qualification to a Post Graduate Certificate Neuro Coaching with a further investment of time and money. This qualification is issued by a UK University and recognised globally. This requires that students go through an in-take process with the University. This pathway is available under Open Learning provisions to adults over 21 who do not already have an undergraduate qualification. It is possible to undertake the course and apply for 'Advanced Standing' after completion if you wish to stagger your investment. Click through here to learn more.
Register your interest in this program and receive our information pack by email. Leave your phone number if you would like to speak to the Trainer.
Are you planning to start your own Coaching Business?
We have packaged our e-learning program The Business of Coaching into this qualification at no extra cost to you. This means you can choose to access:
You have 12 months to access this online learning:
This program is valued at $708 and included in the Program at no extra cost.
It is possible to join a fortnightly Online Mentoring and Mastermind Group, facilitated by Grace following the Coaching Course. This is a 6 month commitment and an additional cost, at an affordable price, for people seeking structure and support to get started.
Thanks for reading!